For those who do not understand my frustration in this, let me list Hillary Clinton’s accomplishments:
– As First Lady, her major initiative, the Clinton health care plan, failed to even gain approval from Congress
– Also during her term as First Lady, she was subpoenaed and testified before a federal grand jury about the Whitewater controversy, which was an investigation into illegal loans that the Clinton’s had pressured people into giving and a bank concealment of transactions regarding Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign in 1990
– She became a model for cheated on women everywhere for staying by Bill Clinton’s side after the Monica Lewinsky scandal
– She conveniently moved to ultra-blue New York in early 2000 in order to run for the Senate seat that same year that was open due to retiring Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan.
– During her terms in the US Senate, she had a whopping 2 bills that she sponsored become law. While she sponsored bills at a dizzying pace, a mere 13% of her bills actually made it to committee, below the 17% average of bills going to committee.